Learn. Train. Compete.
We run year-round programs for boys and girls. Our mission is to introduce the game of lacrosse in a fun and stress free environment and then develop our players to compete regionally.
Our primary season is the Spring, which runs from the end of February to mid-May. We compete in the Tulsa-based Indian Nations Lacrosse Conference, fielding teams for kids in grades K-8.
Outside of Spring, we run K-12 offseason programs in the Summer, Fall and Winter.
- In the summer we run camps and clinics
- The Fall we run a small-ball house league capped off with a regional tournament
- In the Winter, we move indoors to work on individual skills in a modified box lacrosse program (The modified box program is suspended for 2020/2021 due to the COVID-19 Pandemic)
- For Winter 2021, we will introduce a speed lacrosse-like program to keep our kids active and improving
- Additionally, we host a Learn to Play Program every season to introduce and onboard new players to the sport. This program is great for kids in grades K-6 that aren't sure if Lacrosse is for them